- Stay within the designated festival boundaries-- you are entering onto sacred shiva's land,Keep in mind that being at the Parvati valley is a privilege granted and that the tribe is a sovereign community with regulations and customs that we must respect during your time here.
- Make sure minors under the age of 18 are accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Maintain a small footprint and plan to pack out what you bring to the festival.
- Anticipate a conscious, delicious and diverse assortment of vending items in your food, drink and marketplace areas!
- Bring cash to the event- there are no ATMs onsite.
- Be mindful that kasol and jari are small, quiet communities and you should watch out for children and pets when driving through these towns.
- Keep in mind that the last places to stock up on important supplies such as gas and toiletries is in the general stores located in Manikaran, kasol, jari. The last places to stock up on camping supplies are in kasol.
- Bring your own equipment for showering and packing out graywater.
- Be mindful of containing all smaller, easily expendable items such as cigarette butts, lighters, ticket stubs, chewing gum, vitamins, candy, etc. that you may utilize or consume during your time at the festival.
- Pack for a wide range of weather patterns-- Festival is located in an environment that is prone to dramatic temperature changes, cold and uneven terrain, and expansive windy spaces
- Understand that fireworks may be sold at the general stores in kasol and manikaran. If you purchase these, you must follow the permit requirements and only use fireworks at designated areas -- Fireworks are absolutely not permitted on festival grounds!
- Spend some time exploring the surrounding areas of parvati valley before or after the event -- Parvati valley features several breathtaking natural sites that are designated for public visitation. To visit these villages, visitors need to pre plan according to weather and accommodation available.
- Take responsibility for your own health and safety at the event. Stay hydrated and nourished.
- Leave the areas in your use even more pristine than how you found it.
- Respect the land and its natural and sites &Be supportive and considerate of neighbors.